These are questions for next visit with Dr. Bob Lipski
- At what magnitude of refractive error (what prescription) does a person ‘need’ glasses?
- When performing an eye exam, what sorts of directions do you give?
- If it is a person’s first time coming to an optometrist or other eye doctor, are there any extra directions or considerations you must make when assessing their eyes?
- For retinoscopy, how do you deal with the scissoring effect? How often do you see impefections like these?
- How often do you get a patient with astygmatism- is it more common to have spherical or astygmatic eyes?
- What are the most popular style of glasses (specifically what characteristics do current patients look for)?
- What effect does ‘tunnel vision’ have on diagnosis?- answered: pirate scope does is large enough that tunnel vision should not be major problem
- What sorts of fogging techniques are most effective? Easiest?